TEB Cooperative group offers a Orientation, Accompaniment and Support Service for the Insertion of Persons with Disabilities (SIOAS) whose purpose is to improve the employability and labor insertion of persons with disabilities and/or with mental disorders in ordinary market
This project is subsidized by the Department of Work, Social Affairs and Families and is co-financed by the European Social Fund.
What do we offer?
- Individualized advice
- Training for the active job search (writing CVs, how to do an interview, job portals on the internet…)
- Technical and professional training to achieve empowerment and skills development
- Computer literacy
- Individual and group tutoring activities
- Work practices
- Recruitment support and monitoring
- Support throughout the employment relationship.
- Have a recognized degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%
- Be in the category of unemployed job seekers registered with the Public Employment Service of Catalonia.
- Registration with the Public Employment Service of Catalonia as an employment improvement.
- Be active workers in companies in the ordinary market that are in the follow-up phase of insertion and/or supported work.